Download here our latest publication entitled "Yannis Spyropoulos, ed., Insights into Janissary Networks, 1700-1826 (Special Issue of Cihannüma: Journal of History and Geography Studies) vol. 8, no.1, (2023)".
- Yannis Spyropoulos. "introduction," p.1-8.
- Yannis Spyropoulos and Aysel Yıldız, "Pseudo-Janissarism" (Yeniçerilik İddiası) in the Ottoman Provinces (with Special Reference to Adana): Its Emergence and Its Geographic and Socio-Economic Aspects," p. 9-54.
- Yahya Araz, "A General Overview of Janissary Socio-Economic Presence in Aleppo (1700-1760s)," p. 55-77.
- Abdulmennan Mehmet Altıntaş, "Being a Comrade of the Ciddavis: The Security of the Cairo Pilgrimage Caravan and Its Economic Dimensions in the Eighteenth Century," p. 79-100
- İrfan Kokdaş, "Janissaries and Conflicts over Rural Lands in the Vidin Region (1730-1810)," p. 101-127.
- Anna Sydorenko, "Using the Ukrainian Archives for the Study of Janissary Networks in the Northern Black Sea: Research Perspectives and Challenges," p. 129-144.
- Mehmet Mert Sunar, "Chasing Janissary Ghosts: Sultan Mahmud II's Paranoia about a Janissary Uprising after the Abolition of the Janissary Corps," p. 145-168.
Open the program